The Last Day To Order In Time For Christmas* is 12/21 by midnight, with FedEx 2 Day shipping.
All $15 orders SHIP GROUND FOR FREE, All $25 orders Ship Lowest Priced Priority Shipping FOR FREE.
Tea Order Shipping Policy:
- All Tea Orders are packaged within the NEXT USPS Shipping Day after you order (Monday - Saturday except holidays).
- $4 shipping on orders under $15,
- FREE SHIPPING over $15.
- FREE Lowest Priced Priority Shipping over $25.
- If the order is below 13oz & order is below $25, we mail the tea first class.
- All orders larger that 13oz & order is below $25 are shipped USPS ground.
We primarily use USPS priority shipping and we've found that they are more consistent on some days vs. others. Sometime we'll use Fedex 2 day when the economics of the order make sense. We like to use priority shipping which is supposed to be 2/3 day shipping to most of the country, but that doesn't always happen, in fact, our analytics show that about 10% of the time it takes 4 days or longer to receive the coffee.
Due to COVID-19, USPS has announced that Priority will be 3-4 days & Fedex is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day even on their 2 day shipping service. I'm guessing that means that you'll see 5, 6 or even 7 days to get your package right now. No delivery times are guaranteed.
If you place an order over $25 at checkout you’ll see the following options:
Lowest Priced Priority Shipping: Free
FedEx 2 Day Shipping (No Sat/Sun) $4
USPS Priority Shipping (3-4 Days) $4
*No delivery times are guaranteed, USPS is running consistent significant delays, FedEx are about 1 day late 10-15% of the time.