For this month’s recipe of the month, we chose to create a blueberry-centric tonic drink to celebrate the commencement of berry season! We chose to mix our Blueberry Breeze herbal tea with lemonade, tonic water, and blueberry simple syrup for a refreshing spring mocktail.
Blueberry Breeze Tonic
(recommended serving size: 12 oz)
- 2 teaspoons Blueberry Breeze tea
- ¼ cup tonic water
- ½ teaspoon blueberry simple syrup
- A splash of lemonade
- Put two teaspoons of our Blueberry Breeze tea in a tea bag or infuser and steep at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes.
- Measure ½ teaspoon of blueberry simple syrup into a glass. Add approx. ¼ cup tonic water and a splash of lemonade.
- Add a generous amount of ice and then pour steeped tea on top of the other ingredients.
- If you are looking for an extra special twist, add a shot of gin to make this mocktail a true cocktail!
This drink is caffeine free, but if you are looking for a caffeinated option, try our Blueberry White tea instead. If you add gin, please enjoy responsibly!
Written by Kourtney Camm