For this month’s recipe of the month, we chose to create a refreshing tonic drink that's perfect to sip on by the pool! We chose to mix our Citrus Mojito green tea with lime juice, tonic water, and simple syrup for a refreshing summer cooler!
Citrus Mojito Cooler
(recommended serving size: 12 oz)
- 2 teaspoons Citrus Mojito tea
- ¼ cup citrus La Croix or tonic water
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Put two teaspoons of our Citrus Mojito tea in a tea bag or infuser and steep at 180 degrees Fahrenheit for four minutes.
- Measure 1 teaspoon of simple syrup into a glass. Add 1 teaspoon lime juice and ¼ cup of La Croix or tonic water.
- Add generous amount of ice and pour steeped tea over other ingredients.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint for a mojito-like twist!
The Citrus Mojito tea used in this drink is moderately caffeinated, as it is a green tea. The bright citrus and refreshing minty notes are enhanced by the carbonation of the tonic water, making it the perfect poolside beverage.
Written by Shelby Peiser