Tea is a delightful beverage that can be enjoyed on its own, but it can also be used to create delectable tea lattes and other tea-based drinks. At Hackberry, we take pride in sharing some of our favorite tea recipes with our customers to give them a chance to try these delicious treats at home.
The recipe we're sharing today is for a Strawberry Tea Latte, which is a perfect drink to keep up with the whimsical and romantic theme of February. To make this drink, you'll need our Strawberry Fields fruit tisane and our Earl Grey tea. Apart from these, you'll also need to get some milk of your choice and vanilla simple syrup. It is highly recommended to make this drink hot, as the hibiscus ingredient in the tea can cause milk to curdle when it's cold.
Strawberry Tea Latte
- ½ teaspoon Earl Grey tea
- 1 teaspoon Strawberry Fields tea
- 1 tablespoon vanilla simple syrup
- ½ cup milk of choice
- Mix a half teaspoon of Earl Grey tea and one teaspoon of Strawberry Fields tea in a tea bag or infuser and steep at 210 degrees Fahrenheit for four minutes.
- Measure one tablespoon (or about one pump) of vanilla simple syrup into a cup. After the tea has finished steeping, remove the bag or infuser and pour the tea into the cup with the vanilla syrup.
- Steam your milk of choice and pour it over your tea.
- Garnish with a dried strawberry for a fun visual twist!
This drink is smooth, creamy, and subtly sweet, and the mixture of tea and milk creates a delightful pinkish-purple color that works great for the month of love or with the floral hues of spring. Please note that this drink does contain a small amount of caffeine, found within the Earl Grey tea.
Written by Kourtney Camm